September 28-30, 2014 Delta Ottawa City Centre Ottawa, ON
- To enhance the capacity of Canadian Police, Criminal Justice, Government Agencies and Victim Advocates / services to respond effectively to the needs of victims of crime.
- To focus National attention on the needs of victims.
- To showcase and promote promising and effective practices.
- To advance collaborative learning in support of such practices across policing, criminal justice, government agencies and victim advocate / services organizations.
- To advance new and common measures of success.
Location of Forum / Accomodations
Delta Ottawa City Centre
101 Lyon Street N., Ottawa, ON K1R 5T9
CACP Victims of Crime International Forum Rate: $179 plus taxes per night
Call: 613-237-3600 ext. 6200 or 1-855-330-5360
Room Block: Held until August 28, 2014 (prices are not guaranteed after this date)
Group Code: 0914CACP or Canadian Association of Chiefs of Police
$495.00 + HST (includes all plenary sessions, two breakfasts, two lunches and three refreshment breaks).
Who should Attend
• Police Leaders and Practitioners;
• Community-Based Victims Advocates, Non-Governmental Organizations;
• Criminal Justice Practitioners (Crown Attorneys, VWAP Victim Witness Assistance);
• Public Safety Providers;
• Government Agencies (federal, provincial, territorial, municipal);
• Others willing to partner in relation to victims’ issues.
For more information regarding programming, registration or accommodations please visit the
Canadian Association of Chiefs of Police website at www.cacp.ca. For those without internet
access please call (613) 595-1101 for further assistance.